1. Funding ways. You can fund your campaigns using PayPal, credit or debit cards and Wire Transfer.
2. Authority. Once you provide us your appropriate payment instrument, you confirm to be allowed to use it. And once you fund the transaction, you authorize us to charge the full amount to the designated funding instrument and let us to collect and store it.
3. Funding fail. When you fund a payment with a debit card and the transactions results in an overdraft or any other type of fee, you are the only one responsible for this.
4. Funding terms. Appinsta’s Funds (Tokens) is a payment method in order to start any type of an advertising campaign.
4.1. When you receive or purchase these Funds (Tokens), you hava a limited right to use them with certain options inside the Appinsta dashboard such as creating an app’s advertising campaign.
4.2. You can not sell or transfer the Funds anywhere outside of Appinsta.
4.3. We are capable of changing the Funds purchase price anytime, as well as the Funds usage and transfer ways.
4.4. Funds are redeemable for only the monetary current value from us unless we agree otherwise in writing or unless required by law.
4.5. Appinsta have been using the small amounts of free promotional Funds given to our users. We are capable of removing these anytime.
5. At-will use. We may revoke your eligibility to use Appinsta Payments at any time at our sole discretion.
6. Inquiries. By using Appinsta Payments, you acknowledge and agree that we may make any inquiries that we consider necessary, either directly or through third parties, concerning your identity and creditworthiness.
7. Right to cancel. We may cancel any transaction if we believe the transaction violates these Terms or the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, or if we believe doing so
8. Payment limitations. In order to prevent financial loss to you or to us, we may place a delay on a payment for a period of time, or limit funding instruments for a transaction, or limit your ability to make a purchase, or deactivate your account.
9. Sharing of information. In order to prevent financial loss to you or to us, we may contact your funding instrument issuer, law enforcement, or affected third parties (including other users) and share details of any payments you are associated with, if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss or a violation of law.
10. Customer assistance. Subject to this full section, we provide various tools in our Appinsta Live Chat Support to assist you in communicating with a third party to resolve a dispute arising from a payment transaction.
11. No liability for spend transaction. If you enter into a transaction with a third party and have a dispute over the goods or services you purchased, we have no liability for the goods or services underlying the transaction. Our only responsibility is to handle your funding transaction. All funding transactions are final unless required by law. If you order something that becomes unavailable before it can be provided to you, you may request a refund of your funded amount.
12. Intervention. We may not intervene in disputes concerning payments that may arise between you and a developer, company or organization that was, is or will be working with you.
13. Technical difficulties. If you experience a technical failure or interruption of service that causes your funding transaction to fail, you may request that your transaction be completed at a later time.
Last updated: Sept. 23, 2015